Cocktails and Recipes
For all you budding Mixologists!
Make your very own Cocktails, Mulled Wine and other Delicious Drinks using our recipes listed below. Keep checking back as Wayne and the team post new recipes regularly!
Perfect Belfast Gin & Tonic
The variations are endless with this one...
Some like a dash of Papas Original Ginger with their G&T, others swear by Papas Elderflower, but if you want to really stand out and be different, a drop of Papas Peppermint Cordial opens up a brand new taste sensation...
- Add 50ml of your favourite Gin (Shortcross preferably) and a few ice cubes to a Gin Goblet
- Top up with 125ml of Longbridge Belfast Tonic Water
- add 25ml dash of Papas Ginger, Elderflower or Peppermint and a wedge of Lemon or Lime.
Drink & Enjoy!
Add a dash of Papas Elderflower Cordial to a glass of Chilled Prosecco and treat your taste buds...
Irish Whiskey Mac
- Add 35ml Of Papas Original Ginger Wine to an Ice Filled Tumbler
- Top up with 35ml of Whiskey (Irish is hard to beat)
- Sip and Savour...
- 50ml Dark Rum
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 25ml Papas Clove Cordial
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- 100ml Longbridge Belfast Ginger Ale
Method: Add all ingredients into a chilled glass, stir until well mixed, top up with ice, garnish with orange peel. Enjoy!
Cloudy Cooler: (Non Alcoholic)
- 50ml Papas Cloudy Lemonade Cordial
- 250ml of Still or Sparkling water
Method: Add all ingredients into a chilled glass, stir until well mixed, top up with ice, garnish. Enjoy!
- 35ml Papas Elderflower Cordial
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 1 Dash Orange Bitters
- 75ml Cider (top up)
Method: Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker with ice, shake hard for 10 seconds, top up with cider, strain over ice into glass and garnish. Enjoy!
- Heat 700ml of your choice of Red Wine in a saucepan
- Add 200ml of Papas Spiced Winterberry Cordial and 400ml of hot water.
- Add a shot of Brandy, sliced Orange and Lemon if desired - it’s as easy as that!
Serve and enjoy!
TIP – To enjoy without Alcohol, leave out the Wine and just use hot water.